- What You Want
- Where You Want
- Anytime You Want
|What is Digital Signage?
Computer networks and software are used for...
Features and Benefits
- Distributing dynamic, full motion...
- Video text and
- To any number of display screens or kiosks
- Change and distribute messages easily and immediately
- Reduce costs to produce and ship signs
- Reduce compliance issues
- Shorten market change response time
- Eliminate outdated or irrelevant messaging
- Build Brands and Enhance Loyalty
- Increase message impact using videos and sound
- Promote products and services at purchase decision location
- Differentiate the shopping experience by enhancing the environment, entertaining and informing
Digital signage is a broad term used to describe the integration of a variety
of technologies, including software, that culminate in a single end result: a
unique and powerful communications medium that provides unparalleled
opportunities to capture your audience’s attention, educate
and inform, build brands, improve customer experience and drive sales.
Digital signage technology has been available for several years. Until recently the cost of implementing digital signage has been out of reach for many companies. Because large screen monitors have been greatly reduced in price along with the associated hardware, digital signage can now be implemented by everyone - from a single display to multiple displays nationwide or even internationally.
Digital signage continues to wow with unparalleled power to inform
and entertain your audience, add value to your brand, drive increased
sales – even enhance the value of your location.
We offer a veritable
smorgasbord of software, support, and services to craft the digital signage
system that’s right for your goals and objectives.
How involved we are, and at what stages, is completely up to you.
Our goal is simple: to enable you to communicate effectively with your customers
and other audiences, maximizing the impact of your marketing, entertainment and educational messages.
The software we use provides sophisticated content and network management capabilities
through an easy-to-use, web-based tool. Schedule, manage and remotely
deliver location-specific play lists and schedules across multiple screens
and locations, all using easy Internet access.
Content and network management features include...
- Easy-to-assemble digital media libraries and play list creation
- Scheduling of content days, weeks, or months in advance
- Easy-to-use templates for dividing the playback display screen into two or three “zones”
- Customizable, updatable scrolling ticker, also called a text crawl
- Ability to organize your network into groups of remote players
- Proof-of-play performance reporting for specific dates and players
Use standard digital media formats without conversion to another format, including Flash™,
QuickTime™, and WindowsMedia™, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, DivX, Images, URLs, and High Definition Video.
Active Informative Modular
Information that’s ignored is virtually no information at all.
Information that’s out of date isn't’t much good either. But the presence of
a dynamic point of attention comprised of the latest news, sports, weather,
entertainment – and your brand – is going to get noticed, even in the most congested environment.
It’s information that keeps people up-to-date. It’s signage that draws
attention to your message. You subscribe to modules for a six or 12 month period.
Use design templates for creating dynamic data displays for weather updates, sports, national
news and entertainment reports. You select from a series of professionally-designed templates
that can be customized to create a powerful and memorable calling card for your brand, business or building.
Touch screens and other interactive
devices enable your customer to fully engage in the communications experience, as well as providing
valuable marketing data. Imagine the power of one-to-one marketing, based on data comparing
different locations, message effectiveness and/or digital signage interaction at different times of the day.
In retail settings, digital signage can serve as a “Virtual Sales Associate”,
an always-on product information resource for store employees, as
well as an on-line sales/ordering tool – that’s revenue contribution from
another source on the sales floor.